- To book a tour of The Hall and/or gardens:
- The Hall is open daily through the year for guided tours of individuals, couples, small or large groups.
The only exceptions are :-
- Each Friday (other than through the Christmas openings)
- The period 7th January to the end of February
- The month of October
Only group bookings are avaliable on these days
- Visitors are asked to pre-book wherever possible.
Where no bookings exist on a day, the family reserve the right to close on that day for essential maintenance.
- Tours normally start at 10.30am or 2.00pm
(Start times can be varied at the time of booking).
- The Hall is also available for small meetings.
- The outstanding gardens are open from 1st March - 30th September.
- For the house tour, and full access to the 12 acre gardens,
the entrance fee is:-
- £16.00 per person
- £14.00 per person for groups of 8 persons or more, or for repeat visitors
- Children under 12: £5.00 per person
- Gardens only: £5.00 per person
- Refreshments are available at the end of each tour.
- Meals may be booked for Groups.
- Mid Wales, and The Hall, have become a favoured location for visiting Car Clubs.
Members have the tour and enjoy the beauty of the gardens, the setting, the Abbey ruins and the church.