To book a tour of The Hall and/or gardens you can phone 01597 851 727, or email us
The Hall is open daily through the year for guided tours of individuals, couples, small or large group.
The only exceptions are :-
-Each Friday (other than through the Christmas openings)
-The period 7th January to the end of February
-The month of October -Only group bookings are available on these days.
Visitors are asked to pre-book. Where no bookings exist on a day, the family reserve the right to close on that day for essential maintenance.
- Tours normally start at 10.30am or 2.00pm
(Start times can be varied at the time of booking
- The Hall is also available for small meetings.
- The outstanding gardens are open from 1st March – 30th September.
For the house tour, and full access to the 12 acre gardens, the entrance fee is:-
£17.00 per person or £15.00 per person for groups of 8 persons or more.
Children under 12: £5.00 per person
Gardens only: £5.00 per person
- Refreshments are available at the end of each tour.
- Meals may be booked for Groups.
- Mid Wales, and The Hall, have become a favoured location for visiting Car Clubs.
Members have the tour and enjoy the beauty of the gardens, the setting, the Abbey ruins and the church.